The last issue to be published by Devil's Due Publishing, Darkstalkers Issue 6 by Udon Comics was released in April of 2005 and was also the last issue in the Darkstalkers comic series. The series' story would be continued five years later in Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors. The issue, as the previous five were, was written by Kevin Siu-Chong. The artwork was done by Alvin Lee, Joe Vriens, Kevin Lau and Skottie Young whom did the artwork for the Baby Bonnie Hood side story "The Silver Necklace." The final "Darkstalkers Mini" pitted Sasquatch against the Frankenstein monster, Victor von Gerdenheim.
- "Upon returning to her home in Makai, Morrigan was greeted with the grim news that her father was on his deathbed. Belial revealed to his daughter that his greatest concern was of the chaos that would no doubt befall makai after his death. In order to assuage her father's concerns, Morrigan strengthened her resolve to defeat Demitri. As Morrigan focused her attention on an external enemy, Donovan was struggling with the inhuman blood that flowed through his own veins. While pursuing Bishamon, Donovan almost loses himself to the overwhelming power of his darker side, but Anita reveals a mysterious ability and manages to sustain Donovan's awareness."
- –Udon Entertainment, Darkstalkers Graphic File.
To be added.
- Belial Aensland
- Mount Gilala Gila is mentioned in the Darkstalkers series canon. In Darkstalkers it is said to be the place of a spatial distortion or gate that connects Makai with the human world.
- Bishamon's wife, Orin, is mentioned.
- This is the first and only issue where the mysterious "new star" does not appear.
- This is the last issue to feature the "Darkstalkers Mini."
|Story by:||Ken Siu-Chong|
Pencils and inks by:
|Joe Vriens, Alvin Lee, Kevin Lau|
|Backgrounds by:||Scott Hepburn|
|Colors by:||Espen Grundetjern, Susan Lou, Christine Choi, Gary Yeung|
|Assistant Editor:||Marina Siu-Chong|
|Udon Chief:||Erik Ko|
|Mad-Evil-Foil cover:||Arnold Tsang|
Corey Lewis (credited as Rey)
|Back-up Story:||Skottie Young|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.